CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Our 9 Second Door Slammer



This Spring we spent a lot of our weekends DRAG RACING, and i couldn't have been happier about it. There is nothing like an Early Morning at the Race Track, Getting the Truck ready to race, Smelling the Racing Fuel in the air, and eating a yummy breakfast burrito!! But most of all the Best thing about being at the race track is the time i get to spend with My Dad.  We both share the love and passion of racing (I get it from him) he has taught me everything i know about Cars/Racing, and i am sure i will forever be learning from him! I just love the bonding time i get to spend with my Dad.  Right now we are on a break from Racing because the track here in Vegas is closed during the month July because it is way too Hot! The season starts up again at the end of August. I CANT WAIT! but this time.. instead of early morning races... we will be racing at Night time, and i also LOVE Night Races. Late Nights at the Race Track with my family is the Best! 
Is he not the Coolest Dad Ever!?!?

My Handsome {Dreamy} Hubby




Waiting in the Staging Lanes... Ready to Race!
LETS GO!




Our Racing Mama & Her Pit Scooter

Staging Lanes



Jazzy with us at the Race Track

& Our Niece Caro



0 comments:

Post a Comment