CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prayer

I am SO Amazed at the Power of Prayer. 
On my last post i mentioned Luis and I were trying to find a house to rent, and I had even posted pictures of the one that we were hoping to get and the one I  Fell in Love with! During the past few weeks of searching we have really been praying to Heavenly Father asking him to guide and direct us to the right home for us, and the right home that will fit us financially also.
We were so excited because we thought we found the perfect house for us, and we couldn't wait to hear back from the Realtor to let us know if we were approved or not. We were SO excited.
Yesterday morning i got a phone call from one of the guys i do Quickbooks for, and he told me that his friend had a house in Anthem that he just bought as an investment home and he was looking for someone to occupy it, and he was asking for $100.00 cheaper rent than what we were going to get at the other house. So i agreed to go look at the house with him that evening. After i hung up the phone with him i was kind of disappointed because i had {my heart set} on the other house, but after a few minutes something clicked inside me and was like HELLO this is an answer to your prayers. I could feel the spirit so strong and I knew that this was an answer to our prayers. I was so emotional because it felt so good to finally be in tune with the Spirit. It is also very comforting to be reassured that Heavenly Father does hear and answer our prayers.
After work my husband and i went and looked at the house, and it was incredible we could not believe they were asking as little of rent as they are, and it has a HUGE backyard (thats all Luis wants so he can BBQ and work in the yard :) )We knew it was the right one for us.
We finally got the phone call from the Realtor letting us know we were approved for the other home, and we had to let them know that we decided to go with a different property.
I am just so amazed by the power of prayer. I know that no matter what problems we face, if we ask in Faith to our Heavenly Father for his help and guidance, he will hear and answer our prayers. I Promise you that. Prayer is a great gift that he gave to us. I have been reassured that it is real by the power of the Holy Ghost, and I have gained a stronger testimony because of my experience. 

Our New Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment